Keizer City Council will meet on Monday, September at 7 p.m. in regular session.
The following options are available if you wish to view or participate in the meeting:
- Attend the meeting in person in the City Council Chambers
- View the live broadcast on Comcast Channel 23 (within the Keizer City Limits)
- View the live broadcast at www.KeizerTV.com
- View the live broadcast on Facebook in either English or Spanish
- Provide written comments to the City Council at [email protected] or mail your comments to PO Box 21000, Keizer, OR 97307. Comments must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- If you require any service such as Spanish translation or other interpretive services that furthers your inclusivity to participate, please contact the City Recorder at (503) 856-3412 at least 48 business hours prior to the meeting.
KEIZER CITY COUNCIL
Monday, September 18, 2023
Robert L. Simon Council Chambers
1. CALL TO ORDER 2. ROLL CALL 3. FLAG SALUTE 4. SPECIAL ORDERS OF BUSINESS a. PROCLAMATION - Constitution Week b. PROCLAMATION - Hispanic Heritage Month Proclamation c. Special Employee Recognition 5. COMMITTEE REPORTS 6. PUBLIC COMMENTS This time is provided for citizens to address the Council on any matters other than those on the agenda scheduled for public hearing. 7. PUBLIC HEARINGS 8. ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION a. ORDINANCE - Regulating Parades, Special Events, and Temporary Closure of Streets for Block Parties, Repeal of Ordinance No. 90-178 and Ordinance No. 2000-419. b. RESOLUTION - Adopting Eligible Project to be Used by City for Funds Received from County Under Intergovernmental Agreement for Community Prosperity Initiative (2023-2024). 9. CONSENT CALENDAR a. Approval of September 5, 2023 Regular Session Minutes. 10. OTHER BUSINESS This time is provided to allow the Mayor, City Council members, or staff an opportunity to bring new or old matters before the Council that are not on tonight’s agenda. 11. STAFF UPDATES 12. COUNCIL MEMBER REPORTS 13. AGENDA INPUT 14. ADJOURNMENT