Keizer City Council will meet on Monday, October 16th at 7 p.m. in regular session.
The following options are available if you wish to view or participate in the meeting:
- Attend the meeting in person in the City Council Chambers
- View the live broadcast on Comcast Channel 23 (within the Keizer City Limits)
- View the live broadcast at www.KeizerTV.com
- View the live broadcast on Facebook in either English or Spanish
- Provide written comments to the City Council at [email protected] or mail your comments to PO Box 21000, Keizer, OR 97307. Comments must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- If you require any service such as Spanish translation or other interpretive services that furthers your inclusivity to participate, please contact the City Recorder at (503) 856-3412 at least 48 business hours prior to the meeting.
KEIZER CITY COUNCIL EXECUTIVE SESSION
Monday, October 16, 2023
930 Chemawa Road NE Keizer, Oregon
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
a. Pursuant to ORS 192.660 (2) (e) – To conduct deliberations with persons designated by the governing body to negotiate real property transactions.
|The Oregon Public Meeting Law authorizes governing bodies to meet in executive session in certain limited situations. An executive session is defined as any meeting or part of a meeting of a governing body which is closed to certain persons for deliberations on certain matters as defined by ORS 192.660. These sessions are closed to the public. The media may attend the session, unless the Oregon State Statutes specifically prohibits media attendance. The governing body is not allowed to take any final action or make any final decisions during the executive sessions. Any final action or decision must be made after returning or at the next regularly scheduled meeting. The City of Keizer is committed to providing equal access to all public meetings and information per the requirements of the ADA and Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS). The Keizer Civic Center is wheelchair accessible. If you require any service such as language translation or other interpretive services that furthers your inclusivity to participate, please contact the Office of the City Recorder at least 48 business hours prior to the meeting by email at [email protected] or phone at (503)390-3700 or (503)856-3412. To provide oral comments via electronic means, please contact the City Recorder’s Office no later than 2:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting. Most regular City Council meetings are streamed live through www.KeizerTV.com and cable-cast on Comcast Channel 23 within the Keizer City limits. Thank you for your interest in the City of Keizer.|