Keizer City Council meets on Monday, Aug. 1 at 7 p.m. in regular session.
The following options are available if you wish to view or participate in the meeting:
- Attend the meeting in person in the City Council Chambers
- View the live broadcast on Comcast Channel 23 (within the Keizer City Limits)
- View the live broadcast at www.KeizerTV.com
- View the live broadcast on Facebook in either English or Spanish
- Provide written comments to the City Council at [email protected] or mail your comments to PO Box 21000, Keizer, OR 97307. Comments must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- If you require any service such as Spanish translation or other interpretive services that furthers your inclusivity to participate, please contact the City Recorder at (503) 856-3412 at least 48 business hours prior to the meeting.
KEIZER CITY COUNCIL
Monday, August 1, 2022
Robert L. Simon Council Chambers
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. FLAG SALUTE
4. SPECIAL ORDERS OF BUSINESS
- a. Volunteer of the Quarter Award – Phil Worthington
5. COMMITTEE REPORTS
- a. Volunteer Coordinating Committee Recommendation for Appointment – Keizer Public Arts Commission
6. PUBLIC COMMENTS
This time is provided for citizens to address the Council on any matters other than those on the agenda scheduled for public hearing.
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
- a. RESOLUTION – Exemption of Migration, Hosting and Maintenance of Records from Competitive Bidding and Entering Into Contract with First Due Professional Services LLC
- b. RESOLUTION – Forming Orchard Street Partition Street Lighting Local Improvement District
ORDINANCE – Spreading Assessments to Orchard Street Partition Street Lighting Local Improvement District
8. ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION
- a. ORDINANCE – Establishing a Library Services Fee
RESOLUTION – Placing on the Ballot the Question of Establishing a Library Services Fee and Authorizing Filing of Explanatory Statement Relating to the Library Services Fee
City of Keizer Mission Statement Keep City Government Costs And Services To A Minimum By Providing City Services To The Community In A Coordinated, Efficient, And Least Cost Fashion
b. RESOLUTION – Repeal of Resolution R2022-3303 (Placing on the Ballot the Question of Prohibiting Psilocybin-Related Businesses Within the City and Authorizing Filing of Explanatory Statement Relating to this Prohibition)
ORDINANCE – Declaring a Ban on Psilocybin Service Centers and the Manufacture of Psilocybin Products
RESOLUTION – Placing on the Ballot the Question of Prohibiting Psilocybin-Related Businesses Within the City and Authorizing Filing of Explanatory Statement Relating to this Prohibition
- c. RESOLUTION – Adopting Policy for the Display of Flags at City Facilities
- d. Municipal Court Judge Evaluation Report
- e. RESOLUTION – Establishing the Amount of the Sewer System Development Charge for Wastewater Treatment Facilities; Repealing Resolution R2021-3206
9. CONSENT CALENDAR
- a. Approval of July 18, 2022 Regular Session Minutes
This time is provided to allow the Mayor, City Council members, or staff an opportunity to bring new or old matters before the Council that are not on tonight’s agenda.
12.COUNCIL MEMBER REPORTS