• Keizer Christian Church will host its annual Easter Egg Hunt from 10 to 11 a.m. on Saturday, April 20. The hunt is free for age 0 up to fifth grade and held on the church lawn at, 6945 Wheatland Road North. A short storytime will be held prior to dismissing attendees for the egg hunt.
• The public is invited to Avamere Court at Keizer’s free Hop Block Easter event from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 20 at the Avamere campus 5210 River Road. There will be over 20 local Willamette Valley vendors, as well as games, a bouncy house, a raffle, and more. All donations and raffle proceeds will go to the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital.
• Keizer Elks Lodge will have a free egg hunt for children up to 10 years old from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 20 at the Keizer Elks Lodge 4250 Cherry Ave. NE. The event will be full of food, crafts, stuffed animals and a free photo opp with Mr. Whiskers the Easter Bunny.
• Deepwood Museum and Gardens’ Easter Eggstravaganza will begin at 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 20. Visitors can participate in crafts, games, and egg hunts, as well as see the Easter Bunny. This event is designed for toddlers through age 10. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the event, preregistration is required. You can get your tickets by calling (503)363-1825 or by visiting deepwoodmuseum.org.
• Connection Life Church will host their Easter Downtown event from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m on Saturday, April 20. There will be a giant balloon pit filled with candy, eggs, and prizes for ages 0-5 years and 6 years to 5th grade. The event will be located at Connection Life Church 10 Liberty Street SE and will be free to enter. Kids will also have a chance to search for red tickets which can be exchanged for prizes.
• Calvary Baptist Church in South East Salem will host their free Easter egg hunt starting at 11 a.m. on April 13 at Cavalry Baptist Church 1230 Liberty Street SE. There will be thousands of candy-filled eggs for children to search for, as well as an appearance of the Easter Bunny. The church will also be accepting donations of non-perishable food items for the Marion-Polk Food Share.
• Our Savior’s Lutheran Church Salem will be hosting a free Easter egg hunt and party on Saturday, April 20 at 1770 Baxter Road SE. This kid friendly event begins at 10 a.m. and toddlers to 5th graders can search for eggs and candy. After the hunt the gym will be open with activities and crafts. All are invited to this free event.
• Bauman’s Farms will host their 17th Annual Easter Egg Hunt from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 20. Price is $5 per chid and the hunt is recommended for children under the age of 12. Visitors can participate in family and kids activities as well as see the Easter Bunny.