On behalf of our sister newspaper Malheur Enterprise, Keizertimes is seeking a part-time graphic designer with possibility to transition into full-time position in a matter of 8-12 weeks.
Malheur Enterprise is an award-winning, nationally-recognized newspaper in eastern Oregon with a history of top-level graphic design. Hired candidates will work out of the Keizer, Oregon office.
A strong and creative person with solid design sense is required. An understanding of print production and technical skills are also a pre-requisite.
This position will…
• Create and design print and web ads utilizing Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Work with advertising representative to create ads for newspaper, annual magazines/guides and web.
• Design covers of annual magazines/guides. Assist in the design and layout of pages for magazines/guides.
• Work closely with in-house manager of Malheur Enterprise.
• Maintain computer files of ads and graphics for each client.
To apply, send a resume and portfolio links/samples to [email protected].