Keizer City Council meets on Monday, Oct. 17rd at 7 p.m. in regular session.
The following options are available if you wish to view or participate in the meeting:
- Attend the meeting in person in the City Council Chambers
- View the live broadcast on Comcast Channel 23 (within the Keizer City Limits)
- View the live broadcast at www.KeizerTV.com
- View the live broadcast on Facebook in either English or Spanish
- Provide written comments to the City Council at [email protected] or mail your comments to PO Box 21000, Keizer, OR 97307. Comments must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- If you require any service such as Spanish translation or other interpretive services that furthers your inclusivity to participate, please contact the City Recorder at (503) 856-3412 at least 48 business hours prior to the meeting.
KEIZER CITY COUNCIL
Monday, October 3, 2022
Robert L. Simon Council Chambers
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. FLAG SALUTE
4. SPECIAL ORDERS OF BUSINESS
a. PROCLAMATION – Indigenous Peoples Day
b. PROCLAMATION – National Disability Employment Awareness Month
5. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Audit Committee Member Appointment
b. Community Diversity Engagement Committee Member Appointment
6. PUBLIC COMMENTS
This time is provided for citizens to address the Council on any matters other than those on the agenda scheduled for public hearing.
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. RESOLUTION – Authorization for Supplemental Budget – Sewer Fund
RESOLUTION – Authorization for Supplemental Budget – Water Fund and Stormwater Fund
RESOLUTION – Authorization for Supplemental Budget – Water Facility Fund
RESOLUTION – Authorization for Supplemental Budget – Street Fund
RESOLUTION – Authorization for Supplemental Budget – American Rescue Plan Act Fund
RESOLUTION – Authorization for Supplemental Budget – General Fund – Police Department
RESOLUTION – Authorization for Supplemental Budget – Parks Services Fund
b. RESOLUTION – Exemption of McLeod Avenue Storm Drain Rehabilitation Contract from Competitive Bidding and Awarding Contract to Michels Trenchless, Inc.
8. ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION
a. ORDINANCE – Relating to the Regulation of Fireworks Within the City of Keizer
b. Keizer Community Dinner – American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funding
9. CONSENT CALENDAR
a. RESOLUTION – Authorizing the City Manager to Award and Enter Into a Contract with Knife River Corporation-Northwest for Grading, Paving and Resurfacing Work in Keizer Rapids Park
b. RESOLUTION – Authorizing the City Manager to Sign Addendum #2 to Site Lease (City Hall Cell Site)
c. Approval of September 6, 2022 Regular Session Minutes
d. Approval of September 12, 2022 Work Session Minutes
e. Approval of September 19, 2022 Regular Session Minutes
This time is provided to allow the Mayor, City Council members, or staff an opportunity to bring new or old matters before the Council that are not on tonight’s agenda.
12.COUNCIL MEMBER REPORTS
October 10, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
City Council Work Session
• Marion County Health Presentation – Mobile Crisis Unit
October 17, 2022 – 7:00 p.m.
City Council Regular Session
November 7, 2022 – 7:00 p.m.
City Council Regular Session
City of Keizer Mission Statement Keep City Government Costs And Services To A Minimum By Providing City Services To The Community In A Coordinated, Efficient, And Least Cost Fashion