SNAP may be able to help with food replacement

Families that rely on SNAP benefits to purchase food and or essential items, and who lost food as a result of the ice storm, may be able to recover some of the losses.

The Oregon Department of Health and Human Services may be able to add additional money to your account.

Eligible recipients need to fill out a form either in-person or . . .

You have reached content available exclusively to Keizertimes digital subscribers.

Receive a 3-day free trial of unlimited digital access.

Already a subscriber? Login here.