Keizer City Council met on Monday, May 1st at 7 p.m. in regular session.
The following options are available if you wish to view or participate in the meeting:
- Attend the meeting in person in the City Council Chambers
- View the live broadcast on Comcast Channel 23 (within the Keizer City Limits)
- View the live broadcast at www.KeizerTV.com
- View the live broadcast on Facebook in either English or Spanish
- Provide written comments to the City Council at [email protected] or mail your comments to PO Box 21000, Keizer, OR 97307. Comments must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- If you require any service such as Spanish translation or other interpretive services that furthers your inclusivity to participate, please contact the City Recorder at (503) 856-3412 at least 48 business hours prior to the meeting.
A G E N D A
KEIZER CITY COUNCIL
Monday, May 15, 2023
Keizer Civic Center
Keizer, Oregon 97303
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
a. Pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(i) – To review and evaluate the employment related performance of the chief executive officer of a public body, a public officer, employee or staff member who does not request an open hearing.